- Duration : 6 - 8 hours
- Time : Recommended start time 7:00 - 11:00
- Date : Daily as requested
- Embarkation : Sydney CBD, Airport and southern suburbs
- Disembarkation : Sydney CBD, Airport and southern suburbs
Royal National Park and Seacliff Drive
We’ll enjoy the first of many sweeping coastal views from Stanwell Tops before joining the Grand Pacific Drive as it crosses the stunning Sea Cliff Bridge.
We’ll roll through the string of villages along the Illawarra Coast. We can stop for refreshments or lunch in Scarborough or Thirroul – possibly collecting take-away fish and chips for a seaside picnic.
This tour is about relaxing and enjoying the untouristed laid-back beach vibe of the Illawarra
Spend your day-your-way away from the crowds on a South Coast Private Tour along Sydney’s unspoilt South Coast. From Royal National Park, to the Sea Cliff Bridge, and the Kangaroo Valley our experienced guides can show you the hidden gems of the South Coast.
- Royal National Park and Wottomola Beach
- Stanwell Tops, Bald Head
- Seacliff Bridge
- Grand Pacific Drive – Northern Woolongong
- Dine at the iconic Scarborough Hotel or the Thirroul Beach Pavilion
Royal National Park, Grand Pacific Drive, and Beaches
Royal National Park including Wattamola Beach, Bald Hill, Seacliff Drive and Northern Woolonggong beaches.
Spend your day-your-way away from the crowds on a in the Royal National Park and Northern Woolongong. From Royal National Park, to the Sea Cliff Bridge, our experienced guides can show you the hidden gems of the South Coast.
If you’ve already been to the Blue Mountains, or you’re really just more of a beach person, or maybe you just like to get to places most visitors miss, then a South Coast tour might be for you.
Grand Pacific Drive
From Bald Hill Lookout at Stanwell Tops, we’ll follow Grand Pacific Drive across the magnificent Sea Cliff Drive and through the charming towns and villages from the Illawarra to Kiama.
For guests interested in visiting either
Sri Venkateswara Hindu Temple at Helensburgh
, the Nan Tien Buddhist Temple at Wollongong
or the Symbio Wildlife Park at Helensburgh – we are happy to adjust your touring route accordingly.
Our Charter tours pick-up and drop off from hotels and private addresses within the Central business district and the Southern Suburbs of Sydney. Please contact us for other areas or for multiple pick-ups/drop-offs. We are very flexible and strive to accommodate your group.
- Tour Guide
- Private Vehicle and related expenses (fuel, parking, tolls, etc)
- Flexible Itinerary
- Bottled Drinking Water
- We have a supply of some warm jackets, raincoats and umbrellas – if required.
Child seats and booster seats are available if requested in advance.
- Any Private Expenses – including meals, drinks, or entry fees for attractions. This tour may visit Symbio Wildlife Park if desired.
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothing
- Be prepared for the day becoming warmer, cooler, or wetter
- In summer, a hat and sunscreen are recommended
- An appetite for good wine and food