- Destination : Blue Mountains
- Duration : 9 hours
- Time : 07:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Date : Runs Daily
- Embarkation : Select Hotels in Sydney City
- Disembarkation : Darling Harbour, Central Sydney and the Rocks
Blue Mountains small group discovery tour.
Affordable luxury active touring including Featherdale Wildlife Park, hiking to Wentworth Falls and other ridgetop walks. Away from the crowd and touristy attractions. Discover the views, the towns, and the rainforests nestled within this pristine World Heritage Area
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Bushwalk at Wentworth Falls
- Free time to buy your own lunch and browse Luera Village
- Visit the Three Sisters at Echo Point and take time to walk to Honeymoon Bridge if desired.
- Cliff Drive and views over the Megalong Valley at Cahills Lookout.
- Total group size, 15
Blue Mountains small group tour
Our Blue Mountains small group tour includes Featherdale Wildlife Park which specializes in Australian native wildlife, a bushwalk or hike to waterfalls at Wentworth Falls, free time for lunch at Leura and the afternoon at Echo Point and Cahill’s Lookout. We see the Jamison Valley, the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls, Boars Head, Cahill’s Lookout, and the Megalong Valley.
Get up close and personal with koalas, kangaroos, dingoes, cassowaries and other native Australian birds and animals. Featherdale Wildlife Park is a small park specializing in only Australian animals. It’s at the edge of Sydney and has been established for over 50 yeas.
At Wentworth Falls we hike though tea-tree forests, fern gullies, cave overhangs, and past a variety of panoramic views of the Jamison Valley. The falls themselves are a delicate misty flow of water tumbling over three tiers of rocky outcrops. The walk requires a medium level of fitness, participants should be able to walk over uneven ground with some inclines and ascents. Your guide will be able to organize some alternative routes and shortcuts for those taking it easy. We assist people who may be unsteady or in need of rests along the way. We’ll also let others move on quicker with some extra tracks and more time at the falls or lookouts along the way.
For lunch, Leura Village offers charming cafes, restaurants and bakeries, we’ll stop and explore some of these. We can have a bite to eat, take a stroll and look for perfect gifts in the high street shops. you may also take-away to the Gordon Falls picnic area with your guide.
We’ll drive through Katoomba then head on down to the Blue Mountains most famous lookout Echo Point which has the best close-up views of the Three Sisters. We have time to walk to the Three Sisters and to Honeymoon Bridge or relax at Echo Point and take in the scenery. There is the Blue Mountains Visitors Centre, a small shopping complex and Bar NSW where you may take in some refreshments before we depart.
What we do
- We’ll stop at Featherdale Wildlife
- We lead you to view though tea-tree forests, fern gullies, cave overhangs, and past a variety of lookouts to Wentworth Falls
- Shop and dine at the village of Leura (Free Time)
- Visit the Three Sisters at Echo Point
- Exit the Blue Mountains via Cliff Drive with its views over Narrow Neck Plateau and the Megalong Valley
- Stretch those legs one more time to discover Cahills Lookout and Boars Head Lookout.
We pick up at your hotel, after booking, please let us know where you are staying. We may direct you to a nearby pickup point. We only pick up in the Sydney city area.
Our pickup times for each part of Sydney is generally as follows. For a more details list see here
7:00 Central Station, South Sydney, Paddington, Surry Hills, Rydges World Square
7:10 Central Sydney area, Pitt St, Hyde Park
7:20 Circular Quay, Intercontinental, Sydney Harbour Marriot
7:30 Rock Area, Four Seasons, Shangri-La, Pier One, Langham
7:40 Western side central Sydney, Grace Hotel, Hyatt Regency