Blue Mountains Small Group first class tour in modern vans up to 15 seats.
Discover panoramic views, optional rides at Scenic World, luxury transport and professional guides, Featherdale Wildlife Park and charming mountain villages on our small group Blue Mountains tour.
Enjoy the views, the towns, and the rainforests nestled within this pristine World Heritage Area.
- Luxury Vans or Mini-Coaches
- Small Groups up to 15 guests
- Leura Village
- The Carrington Hotel for lunch
- Echo Point, the Three Sisters
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Optional visit to Scenic World
- Hotel Pick-up
What we do
- We’ll stop at Lawson for a quick rest and refreshments on the way before experiencing stunning morning vistas at Lincoln Rock.
- Catch the legendary Three Sisters at Echo Point, and discover more of Katoomba’s stunning scenery, or you can visit Scenic World.
- Lunch inclusive at the historic Carrington Hotel at Katoomba
- Drop into Leura Village, a great spot to taste local chocolates or ice-cream for dessert.
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, feed Kangaroos and get up close with Koalas.
|Three tours to choose from||Lunch||Adults||Child||(up to 7-15 years)|
|Blue Mountain |
Featherdale and Lunch Inclusive.
|Blue Mountains Scenic World|
Featherdale, Lunch and Scenic World rides inclusive.
Blue Mountains Small Group Tour itinerary
Times are approximate. We may be ahead of schedule in which case we will add additional lookouts or time at villages. We have set hotel pick-up times here.
|9:45||Lincoln Rock or Wentworth Falls, we stop at Lawson for the restroom where there is time to purchase refreshments at the coffee shop or bakery.|
|Scenic World guests|
|10:30 – 12:00||Scenic World, Echo Point or Eagle Hawk lookout|
|Blue Mountains Ridgetops Guided Tour|
|10:30 – 12:00||Echo Point, and time with guide to discover some of the following: Katoomba Falls Lookout, Katoomba Cascades, Cliff Drive, Cahill’s Lookout, Eagle Hawk or Luera Falls Lookouts|
|12:15||Lunch at the Carrington Hotel – one main course item – drinks exclusive|
|13:45||Leura Free Time|
|15:00 – 16:00||Featherdale Wildlife Park|
Information and conditions
Blue Mountains Small Group Tour
Approximately 8am to 5pm.
Lunch is inclusive at the Carrington Hotel. In some cases, there may be special events at this hotel in which case we may offer other venues as an alternative. In any case we will visit the hotel for a short while if possible. Guests will order from the Carrington All Day Menu. We usually pre-order in the morning to arrange prompt delivery.
Hotel Pick-up Times
As we are a small group we will keep the pick-up process as short and smooth as possible. We have set hotel pick-up times here.
- Your hotel may not be listed, in which case select an alternative hotel and we will contact you to make it more convenient.
- Please make sure your mobile phone is active, especially the day before tour and the morning. If not an alternative contact or email. If possible please make sure your concierge knows you are booked as they may assist with any changes.
Return Locations are the same as departure or a convenient drop-off point in Darling Harbour or Sydney City
- Lunch, main course is on us. Drinks exclusive, water is available.
- Tour Guide
- Luxury Van or Mini-Coach, reclining seats
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Water is supplied however we do encourage you bring your own water bottles.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry
- Scenic World Three ride pass if purchased inclusive
Any booking cancelled within 7-days of tour date will be charged 20% of the total tour fee; any cancellation less than 48-hours before scheduled pick up will be charged in full. We will work with you to reschedule your tour rather than cancel, if possible. In some cases we may charge Bank Merchant fees on cancellations.
Our Child age is from 7-13
We encourage families with young children to book our Blue Mountains private tour.
For tour activities at Scenic World or during free time when not guided by Sydney Adventure Tours, we cannot and do not take responsibility for any injury or loss arising in any manner.
Suggested Items to Take
- Suitable Clothing. The Blue Mountains is cooler than Sydney
- Sunscreen and hat
- Umbrella and/or rain jacket if rain is forecast for Katoomba. We usually have a few spares in the van, or you can borrow an umbrella from your hotel.
- Suitable Walking Shoes for hikers
What do we do incase of bad weather?
We are a small group and move freely and quickly, your guide has experience to re-arrange parts of the itinerary and knows a range of other lookouts or we will re-try major lookouts at other times of the day.
Can I book Scenic World on the day if my tour is not inclusive?
Yes, we do book Scenic World as a group to allow us express access so let us know as we go.