Blue Mountains Small Group first class tour in modern vans up to 15 seats.
Discover panoramic views, optional rides at Scenic World, luxury transport and professional guides, Featherdale Wildlife Park and charming mountain villages on our small group Blue Mountains tour.
Enjoy the views, the towns, and the rainforests nestled within this pristine World Heritage Area.
- Luxury Vans or Mini-Coaches
- Small Groups up to 16 guests
- Guided walk to Wentworth Falls
- Leura Village time to scroll through the mall and grab a bit to eat.
- Echo Point, the Three Sisters and a chance to walk to Honeymoon Lookout
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Hotel Pick-up
What we do
- We’ll stop at Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, feed Kangaroos and get up close with Koalas.
- Wentworth Falls guided walk
- Drop into Leura Village or Katoomba township, a great spot to taste local food for lunch,
- Visit the three Sisters, Honeymoon Bridge.
- Scenic World is offered as an option outside School Holidays.
Blue Mountains Small Group Tour itinerary
Times are approximate. We may be ahead of schedule in which case we will add additional lookouts or time at villages. We have set hotel pick-up times here.
|7:30 – 8:00||Depart Sydney|
|9:00 – 10:15||Featherdale Wildlife Park|
|11:30 – 12:30||Wentworth Falls guided walk|
|12:45||Free time for lunch at Leura or Katoomba|
|14:00||Echo Point or Eagle Hawk Lookout|
|15:00||Cliff Drive and Cahill’s Lookout|
Information and conditions
Blue Mountains Small Group Tour
Approximately 8am to 5pm.
Lunch is not included. We know many restaurants in Katoomba and Leura villages and will suggest some according to your preferences.
Hotel Pick-up Times
As we are a small group we will keep the pick-up process as short and smooth as possible. We have set hotel pick-up times here.
- Your hotel may not be listed, in which case select an alternative hotel and we will contact you to make it more convenient.
- Please make sure your mobile phone is active, especially the day before tour and the morning. If not an alternative contact or email. If possible please make sure your concierge knows you are booked as they may assist with any changes.
Return Locations are the same as departure or a convenient drop-off point in Darling Harbour or Sydney City
- Tour Guide
- Luxury Van or Mini-Coach
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Water is supplied however we do encourage you bring your own water bottles.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry
Any booking cancelled within 7-days of tour date will be charged 20% of the total tour fee; any cancellation less than 48-hours before scheduled pick up will be charged in full. We will work with you to reschedule your tour rather than cancel, if possible. In some cases we may charge Bank Merchant fees on cancellations.
Our Child age is from 10-16
We encourage families with young children to book our Blue Mountains private tour.
For tour activities at Scenic World or during free time when not guided by Sydney Adventure Tours, we cannot and do not take responsibility for any injury or loss arising in any manner.
Suggested Items to Take
- Suitable Clothing. The Blue Mountains is cooler than Sydney
- Sunscreen and hat
- Umbrella and/or rain jacket if rain is forecast for Katoomba. We usually have a few spares in the van, or you can borrow an umbrella from your hotel.
- Suitable Walking Shoes for hikers
What do we do incase of bad weather?
We are a small group and move freely and quickly, your guide has experience to re-arrange parts of the itinerary and knows a range of other lookouts or we will re-try major lookouts at other times of the day.