These are our only tours where we charge per person with a minimum of two people. Its a shared tour with a maximum of 15 people.
These tours may be combined dependent on total group number the morning activities and final afternoon activity are the same.
Small Group first class travel in modern vans up to 15 seats.
Our Blue Mountains Small Group Tour skips the Wildlife Parks to heads straight there for more time to relax, enjoy the views, the towns, and the rainforests nestled within this pristine World Heritage Area
– Luxury Vans or Mini-Coaches
– Small Groups up to 15 guests
– 8am – 5pm times
– Adults $165
– Kings Tableland morning views
– Wentworth Falls clifftop walk
– Leura and Katoomba Villages
– Lunch options to a range of budgets
– Afternoon Free to Discover more or a visit to Scenic World
– Echo Point and the Three Sisters
What we do
– We’ll stop at Glenbrook or Lawson for refreshments on the way before experiencing stunning morning vistas at Lincoln Rock.
– We lead you to view though tea-tree forests, fern gullies, cave overhangs, and past a variety of lookouts to Wentworth Falls
– Shop and dine at the village of Leura or the nostalgic town of Katoomba.
– After lunch you can spend the afternoon to discover more of Katoomba stunning scenery, or you can visit Scenic World.
– Catch the legendary Three Sisters in the afternoon sun for best views of these legendary rock formations before exiting via Cliff Drive and views of the Megalong Valley.
Multiple Lunch Options
– Shop and dine at Leura’s many boutique cafes or bakeries.
– Visit the town of Katoomba for a pub-lunch at the nostalgic Carrington Hotel
– Treat yourself to a fine dining experience overlooking the valley from Echoes Resort.
The standard tour includes free time at Leura to select your own cafes or bakeries or a pub lunch booked on the day at the Carrington Hotel, Katoomba. The afternoon is spent along the ridgetops of Katoomba or more time relaxing.
Tour optional add-ons may be booked in advance to secure a booking although usually we can decide and book these on the day.
We offer the Scenic World tickets and supply a voucher towards your restaurant bookings. These add-ons may be subject to special cancellation fees depending on each individual vendor. Should we be unable to secure a booking this is refunded in full.
tours run from 8 am to 5 pm.
|Four tours to choose from||Adults||Child|
|Blue Mountains Small Group Discovery tour||$145||$125|
|Blue Mountains Leura and Scenic World tour||$185||$160|
|Blue Mountains and Carrington Hotel lunch tour||$145||$125|
|Blue Mountains and Echoes Restaurant lunch tour|
Casual fine dining at the Echoes Restaurant at Echoes Boutique Hotel and Bar after Kings Tableland, Wentworth Falls and Leura. Relax over a long lunch and stunning views over the Jamison Valley then round out your day with a short stroll to the Three Sisters before a relaxing return to Sydney.
Restaurant fees excluded, please expect to pay about $70 – $100 per person for two or three course lunch without alcohol costs. See Echoes Restaurant Lunch Menu here.
All tour fees are exclusive of restaurant costs
Echoes Resort lunch will be confirmed once booked.
Booking are confirmed once booking is
Carrington Hotel does not accept bookings however it is almost always available and one of our favourites.
Scenic World may not be open everyday, please check website for details.
Should you purchased
Information and conditions
Blue Mountains Small Group Tour
Approximately 8am to 5pm.
Hotel Pick-up Times
As we are a small group we will keep the pick-up process as short and smooth as possible. We have set hotel pick-up times here.
- Your hotel may not be listed, in which case select an alternative hotel and we will contact you to make it more convenient.
- Please make sure your mobile phone is active, especially the day before tour and the morning. If not an alternative contact or email. If possible please make sure your concierge knows you are booked as they may assist with any changes.
Return Locations are the same as departure or a convenient drop-off point in Darling Harbour or Sydney City
As a guide our tours commence at
China Town area about 7:40
Rocks area about 8:10
Darling Harbour 8:30
Please click here for a list.
- Tour Guide
- Luxury Van or Mini-Coach
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Water is supplied however we do encourage you bring your own water bottles.
- Lunch or other private expenses
Tour Fees (
|Price AUD (inc. GST)|
|Child (7-15)*||AUD $125|
Any booking cancelled within 7-days of tour date will be charged 20% of the total tour fee; any cancellation less than 48-hours before scheduled pick up will be charged in full. We will work with you to reschedule your tour rather than cancel, if possible. In some cases we may charge Bank Merchant fees on cancellations.
Children – Minimum age 7 years.
We encourage families with young children to book our Blue Mountains private tour.
For tour activities or during free time when not guided by Sydney Adventure Tours, we cannot and do not take responsibility for any injury or loss arising in any manner.
Suggested Items to Take
- Suitable Clothing. The Blue Mountains is cooler than Sydney
- Sunscreen and hat
- Umbrella and/or rain jacket if rain is forecast for Katoomba. We usually have a few spares in the van, or you can borrow an umbrella from your hotel.
- Suitable Walking Shoes for hikers
Blue Mountains Small Group Tour itinerary
Times are approximate.
8:00 – 8:30 Depart Sydney
10: 00 Kings Tableland’s Panoramic Lookout
Stop at Lincoln Rock, for your first glimpse of the Jamieson Valley.
11:00 Wentworth Falls lookouts & guided walk
Guided walk to the abilities of the guests.
Experience the recently upgraded paths via weeping rock and the under-cliff walk. Overlook the many tiers of Wentworth Falls as your walk along the ridgeline. Non walkers may
12:30 Leura or Katoomba, Lunch and free-time
We may be ahead of schedule at this time depending on our walk experience.
Leura offers some fine boutiques, cafés, and restaurants and Katoomba offers the Carrington Hotel which is the only 19th century grand resort hotel still in use in NSW and is an icon of the Blue Mountains lifestyle of the 20’s. Enjoy a warm open fire inside or the pergola overlooking Katoomba when the weather suits.
Lunch is at your own express, but we do make reservations for you. You can choose your options on the day after speaking with the your guide
14:00 Scenic World, Free Time or Blackheath
Let us know what you would like to do.
– The scenic railway offers rides into the Jamieson Valley via funicular railway and across the valley via cable car. At the base of the valley there are boardwalks through the abandoned coal mining. Scenic world my be booked in advance or the decision may be made on the day.
– Visit Blackheath to discover the Valley on the northern side of the pass. See the rugged beauty of Govett’s Leap, Visit Blackheath town for quick recharge at the antique café or the Ivanhoe Hotel.
– While away the afternoon at your own pace, there’s short walks, lookouts, visitor information, and refreshments near Echo Point. Take the afternoon at your own pace.
15:30 Echo Point and the Three Sisters
We leave this to last as the Three Sisters glow in the afternoon sun.
16:00 Exit the Blue Mountains, Via Cliff Drive and the views of the Megalong Valley
17:30 – 18:00 Return Sydney