Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
This tour offers a remarkable wine and food experience at Australia’s Oldest wine region. Spend all day in the Hunter or discover a unique wildlife sanctuary at Brooklyn by the Hawkesbury river on the way.
Our Charter tours pick-up and drop off from all Sydney hotels, private addresses and Sydney Airport.
All charter tours have a flexible pick-up time. For the Hunter Valley we recommend a 7-10 am start. The wineries close at 5pm.
Try morning tea at the picturesque Brooklyn the lower estuarine reaches of the Hawkesbury River or take the scenic passage on along the Wollemi Rd or stop for some Animal Fun at the Australian Walkabout Wildlife park.
The Hunter Valley excels at Semillon and Shiraz and has some reasonable Chardonnay and Verdelho. Other popular wines are served from other wineries of Australia. We visit some of the most award-winning vineyards in the area. Recommended Wine tasting at;-Pepper Tree Winery – Hungerford Hill – Audrey Wilkinson -Tyrells -Thomas Wines – The Cockfighters Ghost. Other non-winery destinations can be visited like the Smelly Cheese shop, Hunter Valley Chocolates, The Distillery, Local Markets and the Hunter Valley gardens. In the late afternoon Wild Kangaroos may be spotted along the roadsides farms and vineyards. Lunch favourites are Café Enzo, The Hunter Valley Resort, Muse, Hungerford Hill, The Twine restaurant.
– Morning tea at the picturesque Brooklyn the lower estuarine reaches of the Hawkesbury River
– Best visited as it opens at 9am, stop for some Animal Fun at the Australian Walkabout Wildlife park. This is a wildlife sanctuary, unlike a zoo, native animals roam the 80-hectare park in their natural environment. Book ahead to arrange a free private Koala personal experience.
Pokolbin is the center of the wine growing in the hunter valley. Sip your way through a variety of vineyards as you sample the best reds, whites and bubblies that the Hunter has to offer. We’ll visist a few before lunch. Visit the smelly cheese shop for cheese tasting, a popular before lunch activity. – Pepper Tree Winery – A highly awarded Cellar Door
– Hungerford Hill – a champion of New South Wales winemaking and the highly awarded Muse restaurant.
– Tyrells – Discover almost 160 years of winemaking
– Thomas Wines – small with a fantastic outlook, an in-depth view of the Hunter wines.
– Lindeman’s – A mass producer now established worldwide and mostly producing wine in the Barossa Valley Adelaide and Victoria.
– Blueberry Hill Wines
– Cockfighters Ghost
– Audrey Wilkinson Wines
We’ll stop when your’e ready. favourites are Cafe Enzo, Muse Kitchen, the Cellar Door, Twine Restaurant.
Spend a lazy afternoon, a few more wineries? Discover locally made chocolates, sweets, fudges and other delicacies. Take in the stunning scenery.
Wineries and most specialty shops close by 5 at about this time there is opportunity to spot Kangaroos by the roadside and at farm paddocks along the way.
Gottago 200 – Tripadvisor
The trip north on the M1 to the beautiful NSW Hunter Valley Wine Region was far from boring as Our tour guide Craig, who I found out was quite the wine connoisseur, was happy to keep the good times rolling with a playlist that kept us swinging like the 60’s the entire trip. The choice of winery’s was exception as we got to taste some.. or should I say a lot of what this stunning region has on offer. From Merlot, Pinot noir to Sauvignon blanc it was all for the picking, as our hosts gave us informative yet colourful backstories on each winery & drop.