Our South Coast Charter Tour heads to the Royal National Park near Sydney then follows the exquisite southern coastline. Often called the “Grand Pacific Drive”. Our private tour follows the winding NSW South Coast where we lead you on a beautiful journey to Kiama. See the famous Kiama Blowhole which sprays sea water all over the rocky surrounds.
- Breathtaking natural Scenery
- Australia’s first National Park
- Quiet Seaside Restaurants and Cafe’s
- Seacliff Bridge
- Kiama blowhole
First of all, head south through the Royal National Park to Kiama Blowhole stopping at Audley, Stanwell tops and the Sea Bridge. After lunch we may continue your journey through the Kangaroo Valley and the Southern Highlands for beaches, valleys and wineries all in one day or stay by coastal beaches and townships for more time by the sea.
There are some options for this journey. One is to travel a round loop through the Kangaroo Valley via Berry for lunch, the other is to relax more by the coast and take our time to relax at beaches, restaurants, and seaside communities.
First of all, head south through the Royal National Park to Kiama Blowhole stopping at Audley, Stanwell tops and the Sea Bridge the take lunch may be at Berry or Kiama. Afternoon Activates
- Spend the afternoon along the coast via wineries, quiet secluded beaches and seaside villages
- Relax for a slow afternoon seafood lunch at some of the south coast best restaurants and fish markets
- Visit Wattamolla Beach at the Royal National Park
- Lunch at the Scarborough Hotel.
- Handglide Experience at Stanwell Park
- Fishing trips from Kiama or Wollongong.
- Fitzroy Falls bushwalking
- Discover the Village of Bowral
* Within the Royal National Park there are the figure 8 pools this may be visited as a stand alone trip, most likely skipping the journey to Kiama.
The full loop through the Southern Highlands is a solid day’s driving via Kiama, Berry, Fitzroy Falls, the Southern Highland’s Bowral and then a 2 hour return journey to Sydney. Please ask us about a stop over at Bowral to make this into an excellent 2 trip.